Kimberley Photo Tour
The Bungle Bungles in Purnululu National Park is one of the The Kimberley’s most spectacular places. Another world of ancient beehive shaped domes, gorges, towering chasms and hidden creeks, it truly is world heritage place that you should not miss, and once you have been you will want to go back (as i do…).
Imagine 7 days camping and photographing in the Bungle Bungles with a small group of only 8 people, two acclaimed professional landscape photographers and a fantastic cook to prepare all your meals. A dedicated photographic journey, designed to get you to the best places at the most beautiful times of the day so you can bring back spectacular images of one the worlds truly unique places…
The 7 day Photographic Tour of the Bungle Bungles is on again, we ran it last year and we loved it so much we are doing it again. This year we are leaving Kununurra Sunday May 27 and getting back into Kununurra Saturday 2nd of June 2012, the cost of the complete tour will be only AU$3990.
This includes all the ground content of the tour, Food, transport, park entry fees and the invaluable tuition of two experienced professional landscape Photographers on hand the whole time. Just like last year, we will have our awesome cook with us to turn out fantastic meals every day and we only have a total of 8 places so its a small intimate tour not a big group. If you would like to know more phone us on 0415 854 179 Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an added bonus the Ord Valley muster will be concluding with their Kimberley Moon experience on the last day of the tour (June 2) in Kununurra, which is where we will all be. This is a unique Kimberley outback experience and a great opportunity to sample some true Kimberley culture, so check out the link above and grab your early bird discounts for this event.
All the Important Details
- This is a dedicated tour for people who love going to and photographing amazing places.
- 6 nights and 7 days of pure Bungle Bungles adventure.
- Maximum of 8 participants.
- Two dedicated professional landscape Photographers to help you get the best results.
- Many practical workshops from Adam.
- The best locations to make the most of the light.
- Camping out under the stars in Purnululu National Park.
- Comfortable 4WD bus, air-conditioned and fully off-road equipped.
- Fantastic food, all prepared and cooked for you.
- Evening breakdown of the days locations, slide shows of your work with invaluable photographic tips.
- Helicopter flight over The Bungle Bungles to get the real perspective.
Where, When and how much does it Cost?
Departure Date & Location
- Date: Tuesday, May 27 2012 departing from Kununurra. Arriving back in Kununurra Saturday June 2nd (in time for the Kimberley Moon Experience)t’s included
- TBA. price will include all of your land transport, meals, Photographic Tuition and a helicopter flight over the Bungles.
- Price does not include: Flights to/from Broome or Kununurra, accommodation in town or alcoholic beverages.
Who Should Come.
- People with a love of adventure, nature and photography.
- This is a wilderness camping trip, there is no hotel accommodation, Television or mobile phone reception.
- There is: clean fresh air, fresh cooked food, beautiful scenery, awesome photo opportunity, stars, silence, vast open space, learning, laughter and life-changing experiences.
- This tour will require a medium level of walking fitness.